top of page


Q: How far do you travel?

A: We serve the Simcoe county and Grey bruce county area. We are happy to make a longer journey if none of these places are near you.

The first 50km of any round trip are free, and any further we charge $0.80 per km

Q: Do I need a permit?

A: You will need to get a Special Occasions Permit (SOP) only if you are holding your event on public property (E.g. Town Hall, Church, Event Venue, etc.).

If you are holding the event on private property (E.g. Backyard, Cabin, Property, Farm, etc.) a SOP is not required.

Q: Is there a deposit charge?​

A: We require a 50% deposit to secure your date.

If for some reason we have to cancel, your deposit is refunded. 

Q: What kind of events do you do?

A: We can cater toward any event, big or small. We've brought our services to weddings, walkathons, and community events. Check out our packages to find out how we can best caffeinate your guests! 

Don't see your question?

bottom of page